Article: Proof Alliance COVID-19 Vaccine/Testing Policy
Proof Alliance COVID-19 Vaccine/Testing Policy
Due to rising cases of COVID-19 in Minnesota, and out of concern for the health of everyone attending Proof Alliance events:
- Everyone age 12 and older must provide proof of being fully vaccinated, or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to attend any in-person event.
- Fully vaccinated means: 1 shot of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine, or 2 shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
- A negative COVID test must be performed within 48 hours prior to the start of the event.
- We will be asking to see proof of vaccination or the negative test results when you arrive for the event.
- Children 11 and younger are not required to provide testing.
- All participants will also need to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose while attending the event, regardless of vaccination status.
*Last updated December 2021