Article: The Next 25: A Benefit for Proof Alliance
The Next 25: A Benefit for Proof Alliance
We hope you’ll join us on April 27, 2023 at 6 p.m. CST for The Next 25: A Benefit for Proof Alliance.
For 25 years, Proof Alliance has been delivering awareness and education to pregnant individuals, and hands-on hope to those living with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD).
See you at the Minikahda Club on April 27, 2023 at 6 p.m. CST.
The Proof is Unchallenged.
Prenatal alcohol exposure can lead to lifelong physical and mental disabilities. We at Proof Alliance are undaunted in our mission to help these individuals and their families thrive. We partner, collaborate and advocate for greater funding of services, further development of awareness, and an FASD-free future.
Join us as we work to eliminate disability caused by alcohol consumption during pregnancy and to improve the quality of life for those living with FASD. By joining us, you are proof that better is possible.
At the Proof Alliance Benefit on April 27, 2023, you can:
- Connect with people who are directly impacted by your generosity and support
- Sample delicious alcohol-free mocktails made by expert mixologists (beer and wine will also be available!)
- Enjoy a delicious assortment of fine hors d’oeuvres
- Be in the know about what Proof Alliance has in store for the next 25 years
- Celebrate successes with others who are as passionate as you are
- Give generously to ensure Proof Alliance can continue this meaningful work
- And more!