Article: Proof Alliance is Hiring a Program Assistant
Proof Alliance is Hiring a Full-Time Program Assistant
The Program Assistant is the central hub connecting the various departments of the organization; this person will provide administrative support for the programs and staff of Proof Alliance.
Full-Time Program Assistant
1.0 FTE, Exempt
- Provide administrative and technical support to staff as requested that can include:
- Meeting scheduling and logistics
- Supply ordering
- Vetting of vendors
- Material prepping and mailing
- Answering general phone calls and emails, or forwarding to the appropriate staff
- Schedules and maintain meeting room calendars for internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update database and reports on program participants and volunteers, runs queries as needed
- Provide administrative and technical support to the FASD Diagnostic Clinic that can include:
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Performing record requests
- Patient data management in their Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Faxing/mailing patient and provider forms
Experience & Qualifications:
- Program or office administrative experience, 2-4 years, preferably in a nonprofit organization
- Excellent computer skills, and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work cooperatively and effectively with other staff, professionals, and families
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Treat all people with dignity and respect
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple, competing deadlines
- Ability to interpret and respond to complex situations and provide clear, concise, and timely solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds on a bimonthly basis
- Willingness to learn about fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)
Proof Alliance offers a family-friendly, work/life balance office environment, and a complete benefits package that includes: generous vacation and sick time off, medical & dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, dependent care and health FSA, and an IRA.
The selected candidate must be able to pass a background check for violence offences and offences against vulnerable populations.
Proof Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and highly values a diverse work environment.
Currently, due to the nature of the work, this position will be in-person at our St. Paul office 1-2 days each week, but could work remotely the other days of the week for the time being.
Salary: $39,000 – $42,000 annually
How to apply:
Please email your resume, a few paragraphs about why you want to join us in this position, and what you would bring to Proof Alliance, to Jennifer Stieve at firstname.lastname@example.org.