Proof Alliance is Hiring a Part-Time Executive Assistant
Proof Alliance is looking for a highly motivated and multi-talented individual who wants to work in a dynamic environment. We need someone who is as passionate about our mission of empowering people to have alcohol-free pregnancies, and supporting all impacted by FASD, as they are about the quality work they produce.
Executive Assistant 0.50 FTE
- Executive Administrative Duties: (40% – 50%)
- Both internal and external meeting and volunteer committee coordination and management
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors leadership
- Report preparation, filing, editing, copying, mailing and other general secretarial needs
- Complete and coordinate special projects and research assignments as needed.
- Development/fundraising assistance and coordination (20% – 40%)
- Assisting donors with requests for meetings, receipts, etc, as needed
- Regular donor database entry and query generation (we currently use Bloomerang)
- Logistic coordination of donor and fundraising events, both on-site and off-site
- Assisting with program and general operating grant applications
- Provide support in financial and HR functions including: (5% – 10%)
- Data entry
- Contract generation
- General accounts management
- Accounts receivable and payable, processing of invoices and receipts
- Building management:
- Maintain and order office supplies, equipment, furniture and postage, as necessary
- Primary staff person responsible for building security, answering the door, and coordinating deliveries
- Coordinate and work directly with office vendors, including phone, HVAC, internet and others as needed
- Oversee routine and emergency maintenance of office equipment
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams and other virtual meeting platforms
- Nonprofit or government experience of 5-7 years in an administrative support role
- 2-3 years experience working with a nonprofit/governmental organization database
- Willingness to learn and work within an established system
- Acute attention to details with the ability to juggle multiple priorities with multiple opposing deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Friendly, open and hospitable
- Remarkably high standards of ethical behavior
- The ability to model behavior and contribute to a culture that is consistent with Proof Alliance’s mission
- Quick to learn new software and procedures
- Proficiency in Publisher/Canva
- Experience in event coordination or logistics
- Understanding of nonprofit accounting principles and practices
- Understanding of basic HR functions
- Experience at an executive level of assisting
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Experience using Bloomerang database
- Experience using DocuSign
Proof Alliance offers a family-friendly, work/life balance office environment, and a complete benefits package that includes: generous vacation and sick time off, medical & dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, dependent care and health FSA, and an IRA.
The hours for this position are flexible, but must be completed during the business day and have availability for required meetings. The selected candidate must be able to pass a background check for violence offences and offences against vulnerable populations.
Proof Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and highly values a diverse work environment.
Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this and most positions at Proof Alliance, are remote positions. Returning to the office will be evaluated based on CDC and MDH guidelines at that time. Once guidelines indicate that we can safely return, this position will be at least 50% office-based.
Salary: $23.00-$25.00/hour, part-time, non-exempt, 15-20 hours/week
How to apply:
Please email your resume, a few paragraphs about why you want to join us in this position, and what you would bring to Proof Alliance, to Jennifer Stieve at email@example.com.