Article: Speaker's Bureau
Our volunteer Speaker’s Bureau is a small group of committed individuals from various backgrounds trained by Proof Alliance to educate professionals and community members on FASD prevention and support.
Join Our Team!
Proof Alliance is the statewide source for training and education on FASD, and we are happy to provide accurate and up-to-date information on FASD to your community. Last year, Proof Alliance trained more than 5,000 people in Minnesota.
Places where speakers have presented include:
- conferences exhibitor booths
- business group speaking engagements
- classes at local schools and universities
- parent and support groups
- professional organization speaking engagements
- religious groups
- social service organizations and government agencies
To request a speaker or if you would like to become a member of the Speakers Bureau, please contact Emma Baldwin at Emma.Baldwin@proofalliance.org.