Zero Proof & Mocktail Fun
Just because you’re not drinking alcohol doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy a tasty and fun drink! There are more zero proof (alcohol-free) options than ever before.
Whether you’re pregnant, sober, or just not drinking alcohol, mocktails offer a perfect solution for you. Move over sparkling water, our mocktail collection is sure to please anyone in need of a refreshing, zero proof cocktail!
Featured Mocktail: Watermelon Margarita (Serves 4)
- 1 medium seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp agave
- 1/3 cup sparkling water
- In a blender, puree enough watermelon chunks so that you have 4 cups of watermelon puree,
- Add lime juice and agave and mix again.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Top each glass with sparkling water. Enjoy!
Zero Proof Options
Don’t want to make something yourself? Going to an event and want to bring an alcohol-free option? You’re in luck – the market for buying alcohol-free wine, beer, and cocktails has been growing faster than ever. Take a look below for some choices (not a comprehensive list!):
- Polar Seltzer, sparkling water
- Gruvi, alcohol-free beer & sparkling wine
- Kul Mocks, alcohol-free cocktails
- Mingle, sparkling mocktails
- Ready to Pop, alcohol-free sparkling wine
There are also plenty of books with mocktail recipes for when you’re planning a night in, or want a fun, alcohol-free option for your get-togethers: