ProofCon 2020: FASD in a New Era
- October 21-23, 2020
- Mystic Lake Center; Prior Lake, MN
Conference at a Glance
Now Accepting Call for Proposals!
For nearly a decade, attendees have come to expect Proof Alliance conference presentation that deliver the most advanced information in the field, promising evidence-based practices and revolutionary ideas and strategies relating to FASD prevention and support. Proof Alliance is calling for workshop proposals tailored to one of these content areas:
- Programs to support individuals and families impacted by FASD
- Systemic changes to support individuals and families impacted by FASD
- Prenatal alcohol exposure prevention programs
- Systemic changes to prevent prenatal alcohol exposure
Proof Alliance response to COVID-19
Proof Alliance is committed to doing our part to keeping our team, families, partners and community safe and slowing the spread of COVID-19 virus. The impact of this pandemic is unprecedented and we’re doing our best to make decisions in the best interest of our community with the information we have. We continue our work in achieving our mission in a time of uncertainty. As we are able, we continue preparations for ProofCon 2020 in October 2020.