If you're looking for the Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (MOFAS) you have come to the right place. We have some exciting news about our organization. We have a new name! MOFAS has officially been renamed Proof Alliance. Our mission remains the same: to prevent prenatal alcohol exposure and to improve the quality of life for people living with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD).
We now have the proof that prenatal alcohol exposure is a leading cause of brain injury in children. We have the proof that FASD is 100% preventable and people living with an FASD can reach 100% of their potential.
We seek to build powerful alliances with people with an FASD, their families, legislators, experts in the field, new partners, and community members to bring awareness, research, and services to this field.
Proof Alliance is rebranding, expanding, and we're moving! We have a new logo, website, and prevention campaign to help change the norms around drinking during pregnancy. And in May 2019 we will be moving to a stand-alone building. Proof Alliance commits to the people of Minnesota and we will continue to develop transformative programs to help Minnesotans impacted by FASD.
Options Family & Behavior Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing a person-centered therapeutic rehabilitation journey to all individuals and their families with mental illness, chemical dependency and/or brain injuries.
Services Include :
– Adolescent Day Treatment
– Diagnostic Assessments
– Drug Testing
– Individual & Family Therapy
– Marriage, Couples & Co-parenting Counseling
– Children’s Therapeutic Support Services (CTSS)
– Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
– Parenting Skills Program
– Adolescent Chemical Dependency Treatment
– Adult and Adolescent Substance Abuse Assessments
– Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Abuse)
– S.C.I. (Structured Community Integration)
– Psychiatric Consultation Available
Locations in Burnsville and Roseville.