Minnesota Department of Health Supporting Family Caregivers Forum
Registration is still open, but seating is limited. To ensure your spot, please make sure to RSVP by August 25th using the following link: https://redcap.health.state.mn.us/redcap/surveys/?s=AFH7A7P4YF3JJWYE
At this free forum, participants will come together to:
- Make New Connections: Engage with caregivers, government representatives, healthcare professionals, and others who share a commitment to supporting family caregivers.
- Gain a Better Understanding: Deepen your insights into the needs of family caregivers and the individuals they care for.
- Explore Hopeful Strategies: Collaboratively explore and discuss potential next steps for improving services and support for family caregivers and the people they care for.
- Keynote Presentation: Gain valuable insights into the 2022 National Strategy to Support Family Caregivers from James Murtha, a member of the RAISE Family Caregiving Advisory Council.
- Documentary Screening: Watch Unseen: Caregiver Documentary Film to gain a powerful perspective on the challenges faced by caregivers. Sponsored by Children’s MN.
- Closing Panel: Join a panel of elected officials as they discuss their roles in supporting family caregivers and share their insights on next steps. An opportunity not to be missed!