Apply for the College Ambassador Program Grant
Proof Alliance is committed to raising awareness about fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) and preventing alcohol-exposed pregnancies by creating awareness of the risks associated with alcohol use during pregnancy and increasing the number of people who plan their pregnancies and engage in healthy behaviors before becoming pregnant.
In support of this work, we seek applications from colleges, universities, two-year programs and trade schools that are interested in engaging their student population with the information they need to make safer choices about pregnancy and alcohol use. These grants are made possible by funding from the Minnesota Department of Health.
Up to $1,950 Available
Grants up to $1,950 are available to colleges, universities, two-year programs and trade schools in Minnesota that:
- Educate students on the importance of preconception health and planned pregnancies to decrease the risk of unintentional prenatal alcohol exposure
- Encourage safer choices related to alcohol use and sexual activity
- Increase awareness of the risks associated with alcohol use during pregnancy
These grants will fund universities that are interested in hosting public in-person or online events to share these messages in their community.
- Deadline to apply: December 29, 2023
- Will notify recipients by: January 12, 2024
- Grant Time Frame: January 12th-June 30th, 2024
Documents Required for Application
RFP (Click here for PDF)(Click here for Word): This document includes eligibility information, application requirements, and the grant application forms. It can be helpful to read through this form before you apply online, as it will show you all of the information needed to submit your application.
Budget Worksheet (Click here): This Excel file is required to apply. You can upload the completed Budget Worksheet at the end of your online application, or you can send it via e-mail to email@example.com.
Most current financial statement: Acceptable documents include: board financials, annual budget, audit report, income year-to-date, or most recent monthly statements
Proof of tax status: W9 and/or IRS Determination Letter
Applying grantees agree that they are committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected category or characteristic, in their employment, programs or activities.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online grant application, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Myo Myo Aye at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-917-2370. Please indicate what assistance you need.
- Submit application by e-mail: Please submit all of your application materials, including the RFP, Budget Worksheet, most current financial statement, and proof of tax status by e-mail to Myo Myo Aye at email@example.com.
- Application Review Form (PDF): This document features the criteria on which the review committee will rate your application for funding consideration.
- Past Grantee Highlights (PDF): This document features highly successful past grantee events and can serve as inspiration when planning your own Proof Alliance prevention event.
- FAQs (PDF): Here you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about the Proof Alliance College Ambassador Program.
If you have other questions, please contact Myo Myo Aye at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-917-2370.