and Training Updates
- After a decade of annual in-person gatherings, the new virtual ProofCON Pro conference series makes it easier than ever to learn about fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) and its many intersections with today’s hottest topics. This series is replacing our annual in-person conference. Get to know ProofCON Pro.
- New legislation has required all children entering foster care in Minnesota to be screened for prenatal alcohol exposure. To ensure that this screening is conducted in accordance with the best practice guidelines, Proof Alliance has created a recorded webinar and supplemental materials. Click here for more information and to register.
To request a training, please complete this form.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Training
We have extensive experience developing and presenting high-quality customized training for a variety of consumers and professionals. We offer basic training on FASD and advanced training on strategies for diverse groups. The training is customized to the needs of the host organization and is competitively priced. On occasion, we may have dedicated grant funds to support specific communities.
Trainings Available for:
- Caregivers and foster caregivers
- Social service providers
Substance use treatment providers
People in treatment for substance use disorders
Justice and corrections professionals
Educators, paraprofessionals, after-school programs
Middle school students
- High school students
- College students
Our Most Popular Trainings:
- The Basics of FASD
- Strategies for Supporting People with an FASD
- Educational Strategies for Students with an FASD
- How to Ask the Tough Questions: Screening for FASD
- It’s a Matter of Justice: FASD & the Law
- Modifying Treatment Chemical Dependency Treatment Interventions for Individuals with an FASD
- Strategies for Social Service Professionals
- Supporting System Involved Youth with an FASD
- Understanding the Challenges of FASD
- What Foster, Pre- and Post-Adoptive Families Need to Know About FASD
- Youth and Young Adult Panels
Caregivers and Foster Caregiver Panels
Proof Alliance E-Campus
We offer on-demand webinars on a variety of topics designed to help learners understand the impact, treatment and prevention of FASD. Visit our E-Campus to explore our course offerings.
Join our National Alliance
We would love to have more alliance partners who are interested in expanding FASD prevention, training and diagnosis nation-wide. If you would like to step up or get more information, please reach out to Kendra Gludt at 651-917-2370 or email@example.com.
- No resources were found