Get Involved with Advocacy at Proof
Change can happen when we all work together! We need you and your voice to advocate for FASD services and supports.
We Need Advocates!
We need you to help make policy changes that will impact local and national FASD legislation! Sign up for our e-newsletter to get legislation updates and urgent action alerts:
Meeting Your Reps is Easy
We can’t create systems-level change for the FASD community without you. Learn about Proof Alliance’s 2024 legislative priorities. Your stories are proof that policy change is urgently needed.
Meeting with your local legislators is a quick, easy way to advocate for policy change in Minnesota.
Watch this short video to see how simple it can be.
Let Us Handle It!
During the Minnesota legislative session, we can schedule a virtual meeting for you to meet with your representatives and ask them to support policy that impacts you.
This is your chance to speak out and be heard.
You will have various options to make sure your meeting with your legislator is easy and effective:
- Attend a 15-minute pre-scheduled in-person meeting at the capitol with your legislator
- Attend a 15-minute pre-scheduled virtual zoom meeting with your legislator
- Mail a personal customized letter using an auto-populated template
- Email a quick and easy automated note
- Text a simple automated note
- Use social media to engage your legislator
Contact Marissa at Marissa.Lang@proofalliance.org to schedule a meeting with your representatives.