FASD Advocacy Day 2024
Have you, a family member or a friend been impacted by an FASD?
Register for Proof Alliance’s FASD Advocacy Day 2024 on March 7, 2024 and voice your story to advocate, educate and legislate to prevent FASD and improve care for all impacted!
Purpose of FASD Advocacy Day:
Join the movement and hundreds of Minnesotans for the state’s largest policy event for the FASD community to advocate for improved policy and funding for FASD prevention and support.
At this event, you will:
- Learn about Proof Alliance’s 2024 legislative priorities to prevent and care for people impacted by an FASD
- Attend a 15-minute pre-scheduled in-person meeting at the Minnesota State Capitol with your legislator to share your story
- Connect with other individuals and families impacted by an FASD
March 7, 2024 check-in begins at 1:30 p.m. CST
L’Etoile du Nord Vault Room B15, MN State Capitol
75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
- 1:30 p.m. – Check-In
- 2:00 p.m. – FASD Advocacy Day Program
- 2:30 p.m. – Group photo
- 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. – Appointments with legislators
When you register for FASD Advocacy Day 2024, you will also be automatically enrolled in a free 30-minute online advocacy training prior to FASD Advocacy Day 2024 to help you prepare to share your story and help make change!