Article: Proof Alliance is Hiring a Training Coordinator
Proof Alliance is Hiring a Training Coordinator
This position will help to design, develop and deliver training to various audiences including families and professionals to increase the level of knowledge about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD).
Full-Time Training Coordinator 1.0 FTE
- Work with supervisor to finalize the development and implementation of the Proof Alliance Professional Development plan and budget
- Assist in the development and conduct workshops and seminars geared towards families and professionals
- Assist with developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential training customers as identified in the strategic plan
- Respond to training requests including scheduling, and often delivering training sessions
- Help recruit and support training volunteers to expand the audience base and promote FASD education and training
- Assist with and help to execute annual volunteer speaker bureau events.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the annual statewide conference
- Provide staffing for conference presentations and vendor booths in MN
- Research national and international organizations for up-to-date information in the field of FASD
- Work with communications, operations, and program staff to integrate professional education and training into their work as appropriate
- Help to develop the plan for marketing/selling web-based training, conferences, etc.
- This position includes local and statewide travel up to 40%; some overnights and weekends required
- Support policy and development work as needed
- 2+ years of relevant public speaking/training experience, preferably in a nonprofit organization
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Zoom, Teams, and other presentation software
- Experience in research techniques and database technology
- Experience working with diverse populations of people
- General understanding of social services systems in MN
- Preferred experience with/knowledge of FASD
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills
Proof Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and highly values a diverse work environment.
Proof Alliance offers a family-friendly, work/life balance office environment, and a complete benefits package that includes: generous vacation and sick time off, medical & dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, dependent care and health FSA, and an IRA.
The selected candidate must be able to pass a background check for violence offences and offences against vulnerable populations.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this and most positions at Proof Alliance, are remote positions through at least December 31, 2021. After that time, remote work will be individually evaluated based on the position and scope of work. This is not a 100% remote position.
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 annually
How to apply:
Please email your resume, a few paragraphs about why you want to join us in this position, and what you would bring to Proof Alliance, to Jennifer Stieve at firstname.lastname@example.org.