Apply for an FASD Prevention Grant from Proof Alliance
The Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Prevention Grant Program, administered by Proof Alliance, is made possible through the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The overall goal of the FASD Prevention Grant Program is to help support pregnant and parenting women in recovery from alcohol- and substance-use disorders in Minnesota.
Grant Application Due September 29, 2023 by 4:00 pm CST
Step 1: Review Request for Proposal
Step 2: Review Application Narrative
Review the Application Narrative (PDF) about the application requirements to ensure that you meet eligibility criteria.
Step 3: Submit a complete grant application
Applications are due on Friday, September 29, 2023 by 4:00 p.m. Please submit your application via e-mail to email@example.com.
Step 5: Review of grant applications
Proof Alliance will conduct a review process and will include site visits and a review committee.
Step 6: Notification of recipients
Organizations that are approved to receive grant funding will be contacted by Proof Alliance staff. A grant agreement will be developed that details project dates, payment schedules, required grant reports, and other pertinent information. Organizations will be notified via letter if their project is not selected to receive funding.
Additional Documents Required
- Cover letter signed by the Executive Director of lead organization
- A letter of support from each partner in the regional collaborative
- Copy of Lead Organizations’ Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Project Budget
- List of other funding sources for the program (if applicable)
- Organization’s current year operating budget
- Most recent actual budget to actual
- Most recent year-end financial statements
- Most recent tax return (e.g., Form 990)
- Proof of tax-exempt status (if applicable)