The Annual Proof Alliance Benefit for FASD
We hope you’ll join us at Urban Daisy on April 18, 2024 at 6 p.m. CDT for The Annual Proof Alliance Benefit for FASD.
For over 25 years, Proof Alliance has been delivering awareness and education, and hands-on hope to those living with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD).
The Proof is Unchallenged.
Prenatal alcohol exposure can lead to lifelong physical and mental disabilities. We at Proof Alliance are undaunted in our mission to help these individuals and their families thrive. We partner, collaborate and advocate for greater funding of services, further development of awareness, and an FASD-free future.
Join us as we work to eliminate disability caused by alcohol consumption during pregnancy and to improve the quality of life for those living with FASD. By joining us, you are proof that better is possible.
At the Annual Proof Alliance Benefit for FASD on April 18, 2024, you can:
- Connect with people who are directly impacted by your generosity and support
- Sample delicious alcohol-free mocktails made by expert mixologists (beer and wine will also be available!)
- Enjoy a delicious assortment of fine hors d’oeuvres
- Be in the know about what Proof Alliance has in store for the future
- Celebrate successes with others who are as passionate as you are
- Give generously to ensure Proof Alliance can continue this meaningful work
- And more!